Slider

weekly three.

July 27, 2018

Our weeks are starting to feel all the same with the hot weather and no big plans. I'm craving a trip to Charleston so badly, and I'm also dying for some Fall weather. We have a busy couple of weeks coming up so I'm going to try and get some things done around the house this weekend. August is going to be a busy month, and then it will be September, which means we will have a three year old! I can't believe it. The days may seem long but the weeks and the years just fly by, right?? Hope you have a beautiful weekend!!! 

All of the crape myrtle trees all over greenville are so pretty, but the massive one in our front yard makes me happy!

I finally cut the cantaloupe from our garden last night, and it wasn't as sweet as we hoped, but it's still fun to have a full size melon that's homegrown!   

Somehow, this guy is 30 weeks old today?!? And he'll be 7 months on Sunday.
His first year is going by SOOOO fast!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan