Slider

pizza party.

July 16, 2018


Peter got a new Ceramic Grill for Father's Day and we wanted to start having pizza party nights as soon as we got it home! Since we had family in town we thought it would be a great time to do it. I went to the Trader Joes to get all the ingredients and it was honestly much easier than we expected. Everyone got to make their own pies and Peter figured out the perfect timing to get the crunchy crust and bubbly cheese! It was a lot of fun, and the kids loved it!!! I'm voting for Pizza Party Friday Nite, every week! 

my very yummy pizza with a thick and crunchy crust!

This sweet boy, looks so much like his uncle Peter, and I absolutely love it!

some yummy peas for this boy!!


So yummy and so fun!!! I'm reeeeaaaally looking forward to the fall weather when we can make the pizzas and then enjoy them out on the deck. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan