Slider

Florida Trip // Marco Island

July 3, 2018


We started our trip in Florida at the beautiful Marco Island and it was so nice. Last year's trip to Boca Raton was pretty great too, but throwing in a second baby made things a little different. It's so crazy how I was pregnant last year and Solomon was so small. What a year can do, right?? I was also VERY thankful to have my mom with me this time around. I joked around that Solomon probably would have drowned if it weren't for her help... but it's kind of true. Like last year, Peter was busy most of the day and night because of the conference he was speaking at, so my mom and I got to spend a lot of time with the boys and enjoy the water. It was a lot of fun for us, and I'm so glad she had some one on one time with us!! 

Thankfully Asher did great napping on the go in his stroller, so I got to play with Solomon while he napped, most of the time.


Watching Asher enjoy the vacation and REALLY enjoy watching his big brother the whole time was so cute. He wasn't a huge fan of the water, but he definitely loved the shade and cuddles with mommy, while Solomon swam like a fish. They are both getting so big in their own little way, and it is so much fun for this momma to watch. 


Daddy coming by after lunch every day at the pool was a nice little perk, too!
And those delicious cocktails by the pool, in the shade with my mom, was a pretty great perk!!!


It was also nice to be able to have a little date night at one of the big events for Peter's work trip, since my mom was with the boys! I wanted to get a picture of the two of us on the patio of our room, then Solomon so sweetly said that he wanted a picture with mommy. That cute boy, I love him so much. 


So, Marco Island was a wonderful start to our vacation!! 
I would love to visit again, the resort was so beautiful and the staff were great! More on the rest of our vacation with daddy later this week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan