Slider

celebrating four years & a new baby.

October 10, 2017



Peter and I were so excited to have a chance to get away for a day date over the weekend!! It was our first day date since having Solomon. We had plans to make an overnight trip but decided just a long day away would be best. Thankfully, Asheville is close enough to make the perfect little day trip. We are hoping to make a couple more trips this fall. Our busy Saturday was the best way to celebrate four years of marriage and a little babymoon fun to celebrate our latest bun in the oven. I honestly can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by! 


We started the morning with a trip to Tandem and I was so excited to test out some of the new fall flavors!! I got the lavender honey latte and Peter got the spiced apple waffle. I decided to try the blueberry crepe and I was so happy I went with my gut, the sweet blueberry was much better than the spiced apple. Sorry, babe.... haha! 


Once we finished breakfast we took the short 45 drive to Sierra Nevada for some beer and amazing food. One thing I can honestly say about this place is how wonderful the menu is. I don't even feel deprived as a pregnant lady visiting a brewery!! I told Peter we need to head back again sometime this fall with an empty belly so we can enjoy more of the menu. Since we just needed a snack, we decided to get the pimento beer cheese with pretzels, it was delish! 


After some more brews and snacks in downtown Asheville, we drove back to Travelers Rest to finally try out a spot I've been dying to visit, Restaurant 17. Once again, we weren't exactly starving so we each tried one entree but I'd love to come back again and try more of the menu. This spot always has an evolving menu so I know we will have another date night here at some point. Our meals were very good. 

So thankful to do life with you!!! You are the sweetest hubby and the best daddy, I can't wait to tackle parenting TWO BOYS with you. I know you'll make the ups even higher and the downs a lot less stressful. Love you, Babe!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan