Slider

friday mornings.

July 31, 2017


The past several months have been spent doing the same thing, almost every Friday, and we love it! Unless Solomon is sick, or I'm sick, or it's raining, we are at Swamp Rabbit for some playtime with friends. I have my friends, and they have their babies, who are conveniently Solomon's friends! ;)
A total win/win.


Solomon gets so excited each week when I tell him where we are going. He exclaims "mooooothi!" because he knows we get to split a yummy treat. A big smoothie full of local fruits & dairy, paired with a perfect cheddar and kale scone. The perfectly crunchy and fluffy scone  is the most exciting part to me, honestly. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, but that scone is amazing! Sadly though, they are taking a break from the kale scone since kale isn't in season now. Just another reason to look forward to September! Mmmm, my mouth is watering right now just thinking about it. Until then, we will enjoy some cheese puffs, which are also very tasty. 


Friday mornings are the best! It's a dirty mess and all the toys are hand me downs that have been loved by many kids. But I think that's what I love most about Solomon playing there. It doesn't need to be fancy, just a fun morning with his friends. Definitely check out Swamp Rabbit if you are in Greenville, it's worth the trip! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan