Slider

pregnancy post // month four.

July 24, 2017

Weeks 13-16

13 weeks: 
  • Heart rate was 145 at our midwife appointment at 13 weeks. Solomon also called the baby choo-choo, since the heartbeat sounded like a train. 
  • Feeling much better and some days I don't feel nauseous at all. I'm not needing naps everyday either!
  • Went on vacation to FL which was so needed and enjoyed!!!
  • Still craving salads and veggies, but also sour patch kids. HA!
  • Nausea is officially gone! HALLELUJAH!!!!



14 weeks:
  • Finishing up our vacation in FL and the crazy heat and walking has not helped my round ligament pain. Trying to stay hydrated and rest as much as I can.
  • The belly is officially big all day now, definitely bigger at night, but it's there when I wake up too!
  • Felt the baby more for the first time!!!
  • More energy in the morning has helped with the cleaning routine so much! Thank GOD!!! But, I still need a nap in the afternoon, even if it's 5-10 minutes. 
  • Craving any kind of Japanese food, especially sushi! Literally all I can think about!




15 weeks:
  • My belly doubled in size after Friday night. When I woke up on Saturday morning I was shocked!
  • Love feeling little peanut moving around several times during the day now.
  • Still feel a crash around 4 everyday. Crazy how I can't even keep my eyes open.
  • My hair and nails are growing so fast which do not happen last time, even though that is normal when you are pregnant with a boy, apparently? I'm having a lot of girl feelings, I can't wait to find out! Either way I'm so excited!!!!




16 weeks:
  • Back in the gym multiple times a week and feeling great with morning classes. More energy = better workouts!
  • I literally can not handle the heat. Just can't. 
  • I want to eat all day..... just snacking and eating all day long and trying my best to make good decisions. Thankfully salads are sill my favorite!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan