Slider

summer nights.

July 18, 2017


Last week we went to the Greenville Drive thanks to an invite from Peter's office. I'm not a huge fan of the hot summer heat right now, never really have been, but this pregnancy is giving me a whole new level of despise for summer. (PLEASE send fall weather quickly, Jesus!!!) So, I was excited when they invited us to come to a game in the box. AC pumping, yummy food, and sweet tea kind of box. It's always nice to have a random Thursday night family date. Solomon was so excited to see baseball in action, ride a trolly to and from the field, and spend some time with Momma and Daddy! It was a good night!!


This boy is getting bigger and bigger each day, right before my eyes. We forgot to bring his sippy cup to the game and he was dying for some water. Of course he didn't want me to help. Big boy, ya know.... so I gave him the bottle and was totally expecting it to end up in his lap. Nope. He started guzzling the water and even put it in the cup holder once he was done. How is he so dang big??? I catch myself just staring at him in disbelief sometimes, wondering where my baby went. It's the craziest bittersweet feeling my heart has ever felt. Thank God for the sweet part, right? 


I was trying to be sneaky and take a picture of Solomon watching Peter from inside the box, then he saw me and gave me that little grin, below. This kid kills me!

Such a fun family night for us, thanks to Peter's work. Again, I am so thankful for the opportunities that we have as a family because of his job. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan