Slider

weekly three.

December 23, 2016

 Merry Christmas weekend!!! It's here! I hope your week has been truly wonderful, and not too crazy as you get everything ready for the big day. I'm trying my best to rest as much as possible and stay healthy. I always get really sick in December and (knock on wood) I think I might be in the clear this year! Anyways, I hope you have a beautiful weekend with family and friends celebrating the most wonderful time of the year! It's my favorite since it always makes my heart so thankful for that baby boy that was born for my sins. So, so thankful!!! 

We checked out Lowes Food in Greer and loved it! The actual groceries aren't out of this world but shopping while sipping on a beer and eating this amazing sandwich was nice! They also roast coffee beans of your choice for you while your checking out the store. Very nice!!!


Cozy cup of hot tea while enjoying the twinkle lights & Netflix with my guy!


Spending some of our day at the park with daddy yesterday was such a treat!!! I've enjoyed showing Peter little bits of our week while he's been off, I know Solomon and I will both have withdrawals once he goes back to work! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan