Slider

Turning 27.

February 3, 2014

You know how a lot of people like to ask you that question, where do you see yourself in ten years? I've never been a fan of that question to be honest. If someone would have asked me that ten years ago I'm sure my answer would be something like.... married with one or two kids. Funny how things worked out.

During the past ten years a lot has happened. I've learned that I need God more than anything else in this world. I met the three wonderful women that I call my best friends. I met the most amazing man I know and I even got to marry him! I found a church that teaches and equips my heart for Jesus and His kingdom. I became Auntie Cassie. I live in a house with my husband... and I have to clean it. Crazy things have happened the past ten years and they have turned out better than I could have imagined. Happiness is a word that I would use to describe my world and all of the things I mentioned above is the cause for this happy heart I have.

I'm so thankful for the past 27 years and I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for this new year ahead of me. Regardless of the outcome I know that He is in control and has given me a man that will hold my hand and lead our life towards His will and that is the best gift I could ever receive.

**and thanks to my sweet brother-in-law and sister-in-law for the surprise cake yesterday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan