Slider

A Lot of Snow.

February 17, 2014

Greenville, SC got the most snow I can remember last week. Which of course meant we got to stay home for the entire time. I didn't mind at all. I can be a complete homebody if I'm given the chance so the snow days were spent with my sweet man and I was ecstatic about it. I made some homemade lime chicken soup in the crockpot to keep us warm and I watched the whole first season of House of Cards {oh my, good!} so I can enjoy the new season with Peter. Apparently the confinement of the home also gave me the cleaning bug since I spent a majority of one day doing laundry, organizing my closet and straightening up the rest of the house. I guess now would be the point where I hush and share just a few of the MANY photos I took with my Canon Rebel XTi camera. I'm still getting the hang of it but I really enjoyed capturing the beautiful snow around our home. 

he didn't hit me... don't worry.

our Tulip Tree has some cute little buds, we are hoping the snow didn't harm them.

fire pit begging to be used after the snow melts away!

frozen compost!!


Now that we officially had a GOOD snow I'm so ready for Spring 
so thank you, Winter... you can go now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan