Slider

NJ Littles.

January 4, 2013

During the eight days I spent in New Jersey there were a lot of little moments that made me smile. Made me stop and really appreciate the future family that the Lord has given me. Not only am I thankful for all of them but I am thankful that I can be ME when I am with them. Not Cassie that everyone sees on the outside but the true Cassie. The silly, hyper, oversleeping, random, clumsy, blurting Cassie. 

while celebrating on New Years Eve one of the little cousins followed me around and would sneak her little hand in mine while I was talking to someone else // the game of Apples to Apples on Eliya Family Game Night and my comment about Prince Charming.... I guess my filter has permanently been set to OFF with this family // staying up later than Peter and talking to a cousin and a sister... A little girl time is always nice // on the way home from picking up Pizza for the "saying goodbye party" Peter used one of his strange voices which caused a large amount of laughter from both of us, he's special... and I love him // watching the snow fall outside while I helped my future mother-in-law and sister cook in the kitchen


I know I may sound like a broken record but I love this family... 
I also know it won't be the last time I say it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan