Slider

yellow tulips are my favorite!

January 21, 2013


On Saturday morning I had my first Bridal Shower!!! A Kitchen Shower to be exact, all thanks to my wonderful friends in Spartanburg, Whitney and Rebecca. Everything was so beautiful from my favorite flowers all over the house to the sweet faces that came to celebrate with me. I am so thankful for good friends!! Everyone brought their favorite recipe on the cute recipe cards that will match my future Kitchen Aid Mixer... its moments like Saturday morning that help me realize how wonderful 2013 will be. Not only do I have a wonderful man to spend the rest of my life with but I'm also surrounded by amazing women and I know that is a true blessing.

















Saturday morning was perfect and I can't even describe how thankful I am! 
Happiness overload in my heart, pure happiness!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan