Slider

Arm full of happiness

January 9, 2013

Over the weekend I did a lot of this....

Just looking at this picture makes my heart so stinkin happy and I sure do miss that baby a lot. I wish they lived in Greenville so badly. Last week was one of those weeks that just happen and you lay in bed on Sunday night and you aren’t sure how it went by so quickly? You find yourself dreading the Monday morning ahead more than normal because it’s the first full week of work in almost a month. Then you drag yourself out of bed so you can go to the early Hot Yoga class only to find that your mat that’s always left in your safely marked cubby is gone. Not just any mat… your favorite mat. The mat that cost you $80. So then you get stuck with a borrowed mat that needs a towel on top so you won’t slide but you still slide because it’s not your mat that never lets you slide which only makes you mad at yourself for leaving your favorite mat at the yoga studio in the first place. So there you are… lying on a borrowed mat with stinging hands that feel something like rug burn thanks to that stupid towel and you feel pretty dumb for putting your trust in a small wooden box that’s supposed to keep your yoga mat safe and sound. But really… who cares about stolen mats and burning hands when you look at that adorable picture of the cutest nephew in the whole world…? Am I right? I think I am.

So I am going to try my best to have a forgiving heart. Instead of being mad about a silly earthly item I want to be thankful for all that the Lord has given me. Thankful for the chance to wake up every morning and live a life for Him. I regret spending most of Monday morning in that hot room irritated and huffing when my hands or feet would slide. I wish I could take back the thoughts of anger and replace them with thoughts of forgiveness and love but I am thankful to serve a God that loves. A God that I can turn to and repent.

Now it's time to change your ways! Turn to face God so he can wipe away your sins, pour out showers of blessing to refresh you
Acts 3:19 (MSG)


Apples of Gold

Glad to link up with the lovely Becky at Apples of Gold today!
One of my new favorite reads!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan