Slider

beauty in a season.

November 15, 2012

The colors in the trees lately have made me want to squeal with happiness. I’m also hoping that the pretty shades of yellow, red and orange stay put for one more weekend so we can capture the prettiness in our engagement pictures on Saturday! As of right now it is supposed to be in the 50’s and no rain so that makes me happy.

When I see a tree full of colors I can’t help but think of the Lord and His beauty. The way the seasons and colors change has always been beautiful to me. He shares all kinds of beauty in every season just like He does in our own seasons of life. Some seasons aren’t full of color and change like the leaves falling right now. Sometimes the season you are in can be cold and dark like the winter. I know I’ve been in that season a time or two but the most beautiful part about His undying love is how that season will pass. Just like the cold of Winter moves on to the beautiful Spring every year our cold seasons of life will turn warm again too.

“To everything there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven” Ecclesiastes 3:1

The warmth is found in Him. The purpose is found in Him.
No matter what season you are in you are still found in Him.
We are His in all seasons of life and for me that always makes the cold fade a little faster.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan