Slider

a list of happies.

November 22, 2012

Today I am thankful!



Thankful to have a roof over my head
and a warm bed when I woke up on this Thanksgiving Day.

Thankful the cup of coffee and the woman that made it this morning.

Thankful for a loving family that will always love and support me.

Thankful for a handsome fiancé to start a life with.

Thankful for his crazy, big family.

Thankful for the little ball of fur that loves my lap so much.

Thankful for the women I have in my life.

Thankful for my church and their passion to stay biblically oriented.

Thankful for my job and the fun people I work with every day.

Thankful for the city of Greenville, SC… I love that this place is home.

Thankful for this little space I can call my own,
where I have the opportunity to write my thoughts and memories.

Thankful for life and the freedom to live it.

Thankful for the men and women that died for that freedom.

Thankful for the power of prayer and love.

And most of all, I am so incredibly thankful for a loving God that gave me life.
I know that He is my maker and He is the only One that can make me complete but He still gave me everything else I listed above! All the things that make me happy every day come straight from Him. His love is so beautiful and I'm thankful for it.


I hope you all have a beautiful day of Thankfulness.
Enjoy it and soak it in!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan