Slider

Better late than never....?

November 17, 2011


Clearly I'm late on the blog about Katie’s shower... sorry about that, I'm a bum. The shower was so much fun!!! We all had a great time and she got a ton of gifts for her and Cody’s new home! I’m so excited for her and I can’t wait to see all the changes in her future.

Thanks to Pinterest we had so much fun decorating for the shower… here are some of my favorite parts!

Pretty Fall Decorations

Pinterest idea #1
Fake Pumpkins I spray painted white and stuffed in lace stockings! 
Also a black glittery pumpkin I got for $2 at Hobby Lobby!!

By the front door on the porch!

Pinterest idea #2 
Pumpkins covered with mums... love the special P for Katie's future last name. 
Katie's sweet neighbor helped with this! 

Pretty flowers for my bedroom!


Amazingly delicious cake pops!! 
Orange were Vanilla... White were Pumpkin Spice Cake
{sadly, we did not make these but if you want the name of who did let me know, 
she does a GREAT job!}

Flatware wrapped with napkins and secured with raffia.  


I’m so glad the shower was a great turn out! There were almost 30 women in the house to support Katie and I absolutely love that! Definitely makes me happy and thankful for my wonderful friend!! 

Pretty Lady! :) Love her so much!!

YAY for elephants... Katie's favorite! 
Can’t wait for March to get here so we can enjoy her BIG day!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan