Slider

Showered with Love

November 3, 2011

My best friend, Katie Ayer is getting married! I can't believe she is going to be a wife... she will be the first of my friends and it's all very exciting!!! We were all super excited when she got engaged so of course I wanted to give her a shower! 

The big day is happening this Saturday and I am so pumped... it will be so great to celebrate with friends, neighbors and family! Katie is one of the sweetest most loving people I've ever known. I'm so lucky to have her as a friend, giving her a shower is the least I could do! 

So one of my happy moments from today was preparing for the shower this weekend because I am so thankful to have this amazing, wonderful person in my life. 

Love You, Katie!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan