Slider

CHRISTmas Music! :)

November 30, 2011


Christmas music is a tricky thing…. Let me explain.

Every year it seems the radio stations switch to Christmas music earlier than the last and I always have a problem with it. Before Thanksgiving, heck no! After Thanksgiving, small doses. Christmas week, heck yes!

Yesterday while driving home I was scanning through my radio stations and stopped on one of my favorites, His Radio. I always lean toward that station during the month of December since all the songs are about the TRUE reason for Christmas and I completely fell in love with the song I heard.

I love Brandon Heath in general… he has a great voice and great lyrics but this Christmas song is my new favorite!!! I was seriously driving home with my tear filled eyes, it’s seriously beautiful!

Since this cold weather has officially made my heart a little warmer I thought I’d share this lovely song with you!! 

Lucky you, huh?







Hope everyone is have a great week and hopefully this cold weather is getting you in the Holiday mood as well!! What’s your favorite Christmas song??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan