Slider

Peter turns 28!

May 23, 2011


So, I got my first hint of sunburn over the weekend!  Peter got 2 passes from a friend at work for the BMW Pro-Am and it was a lot of fun!  Thank God I wore comfortable sandals and a light dress though… it was pretty warm and I tried to find the shade as much as possible.  We walked around a good bit, had a surprisingly GREAT Grilled Chicken sandwich and sipped on some beer while we enjoyed our day! 


That night we had a little celebration dinner for Peter’s Birthday!!
( he turned 28 today... :-D )


We went to one of our new favorites, The Trappe Door.  Awesome… go try it!  We’ve had a little bit of everything on the menu even though it’s only been open for less than a month.  I had Pork Tenderloin and Peter had a Filet.  Both very tasty!!!  It was a fun night with great friends!


Sunday Morning at Grace was wonderful… I loved the message and in between the songs during the worship this bible verse came up.

Colossians 2:13-14
 13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14 He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross.

It was one of those times where I spent the rest of the service repeating the verse in my head (Col 2:13-14……Col 2:13-14……ect) so when I got in the car I could remember to write it down.  I think that verse is so BEAUTIFUL!  I’ve kept thinking of the verse all day today which made me happy!  Sometimes you need that on a Monday.


Like I mentioned earlier... today is Peter’s Birthday!!!!  I love Birthdays!  And I love him!  So this is a special day!!     
Happy Birthday, Peter!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan