Slider

Charleston Weekend!

May 31, 2011

Life is back to normal.... my alarm going off this morning made that very clear!!  Had a great day at work.  Even better that it was Tuesday!  Already closer to Friday!!!  Wonderful!  Had some dinner... then some gym.  Pretty nice day!  

The Memorial Day weekend was great!  I love my friends and I enjoyed a lot of sun WITHOUT burning at all so it was definitely a successful beach trip!  

On another note I have found a new app on my iPhone that I am completely addicted to!  It is so much fun and I really enjoyed having it over the weekend.  It's called Instagram... go download it if you have an iPhone and find me!  Caslee is my name and here are some of the pics that I loved from vacation! 




Peter exploring in downtown Charleston

Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz

Cloudy Beach

View from our back porch

Katie Ayer on the porch

Maddie and I tanning on the deck

Cooper River Bridge 

Flying pig Cow

First Brick house in Charleston

Pretty old house

I could live here

I hope everyone else had a relaxing and fun Memorial Day weekend and only a few more days till this weekend... can't believe that tomorrow is already Humpday!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan