Slider

taking stock // 018

January 23, 2019

Because it’s been waaaaaay too long since I’ve shared one of these, and I love them!

Making // more fun plans, like our trip to the Library for lego playtime, yesterday!
Cooking // from my meal planning so we can try and eat at home more during the next few months.
Drinking // too much sweet tea. It's my vice.
Reading // a devotional about praying for your husband and really loving it.
Wanting // Asher to sleep at night, that's really all I want. 
Looking // forward to all the fun travel plans we have for 2019!
Wishing // for spring weather.
Enjoying // decluttering and "Marie Kondo"ing our house, even if it is one little space at a time.
Liking // all the cute books we picked up at the library yesterday, it was our first time bringing home books!
Wondering // when people will stop asking if Asher is a girl....? and no, his name isn't Ashley. HA!
Loving // all the cute matching clothes for the boys, lately!
Hoping // I can make more time for this space in the weeks ahead! I miss it a lot!!!
Marveling // how reeeaaaally good days are always followed by suuuuuuper hard days. I'm convinced it's God's way of keeping me grounded. 
Needing // a massage.
Smelling // that yummy chili simmering on the stove.
Wearing //  our wellness oil roller on our spine and feet several times a day to help us stay healthy!
Knowing // that both the boys need a hair trim SO badly!!! 
Thinking // about our trip to Waco in a few months. SO. EXCITED.
Bookmarking // a lot of fun homeschooling ideas on pinterest!
Opening // the month of February on my calendar to make plans.
Giggling // at how stubborn and crazy Asher is sometimes. 
Feeling // grateful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan