Slider

weekly three.

January 25, 2019

This week has been full of long nights, short tempers (on everyone's part) and days spent in PJs. Some weeks are just harder than others, but they are still full of learning lessons and asking for forgiveness, which is a win in my book. I sure am happy to see the weekend. I found myself thinking about how wonderful tomorrow morning will be with Peter home. Saturday mornings really are my favorite!! Plus, we have a date night tonight with some really sweet friends, so that's making me all kinds of happy. Happy weekend, friends!!!!

How most of the mornings were spent this week.... trying to soak in as much sleep as possible with this little dude between us. He's never been a fan of co-sleeping but the mornings are always full of cuddles. 

We worked on the story of God's Creation this week and loved it!!! I had a blast making these cards and sharing the story with Solomon. We started the morning by listening to Genesis on the Bible App, and it honestly surprised me at how much he loved it. He even asked to listen to "chapter one of the bible" in the car. I laughed but also thought it was very sweet! 

Asher is SOOOOO close to walking and it is so fun! He's at that fun stage where he gets super excited every time he actually takes more than 3 steps without falling. I have a feeling he will be walking by Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan