Slider

weekly three.

January 18, 2019

This week flew by with family in town and our daily routine back to normal. We've had a fun week exploring the fun of homeschooling and adding a little more structure to our "school time". It's pretty obvious that Solomon thrives on a schedule, just like me, so we've really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see how much he will learn in the months ahead. The past week has been amazing to see how much he truly grasps and understands. I always pretended to be either a teacher or a mommy when I was little, playing with all my dolls, so I feel like I'm living a dream com true!! But today is Friday, and we are so ready for the weekend, especially a very much needed date tonight! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

We worked on colors this week, which also involved some paint art each day. Solomon got so excited and said, "Let's do this everyday!!!" haha, it was cute and I loved how much he enjoyed it!

Healthy dinners that the whole family loves is a huge highlight for me this week!

Sweet little brothers! Jill and I joked about how many photos we have of Solomon and JF playing, but only a handful of these two. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan