Slider

weekly three.

January 4, 2019

First Friday of January and I'm officially back on my Weekly Three posts. I love these, and I'm excited for a new year full of little memories from my week. It has been a busy week, that has felt like a super long weekend, thanks to Peter being off work. He's worked 2 days since Christmas, and those two days were not back to back, so I've been spoiled!! Now we have the weekend to enjoy before next week is back to our normal routine. I'm going to soak it in as much as I can!!! Happy weekend to you! 

Readjusting after the holidays with some quiet time for Solomon and a lot of laundry for me. At least I got to enjoy the Taylor Swift concert on Netflix while I folded!! 

Starting a preschool schedule with Solomon next week and I'm really excited about it! He is too, constantly asking for school time and wanting to learn. I love it!! 

Three year old children are not for the faint of heart. Man, I'm thankful for that man and his patience!! You never know what you are going to get with Solomon lately, but then he did just run up to Asher in the playroom while I was typing this blog post and said, "Ashy, I love you!"
I mean, come on.... I love my three guys so much!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan