Slider

weekly three.

January 11, 2019

I had big plans to blog more this week, but this week was also the first week back to our normal routine, so the blog was the last thing on my mind. I did remember to pick out three little moments from my week that made me smile, though! It was a LONG week, but it was also a good one. We started a relaxed homeschooling routine with Solomon and really think we are both going to love it. I'm excited to start an official daily schedule next week. I was planning to only have an hour of school time on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, but he was begging to have school on Wednesday, so I think we will just play each day by ear. I love how eager he is to learn, so sweet to watch him growing and becoming such a big boy!! This weekend is very busy with a lot of family fun, but daddy is out of town, so Gigi is around to hang out with us. Even if we miss daddy, it's going to be a good one!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!

One thing that we've been doing this week is starting our morning with a bible story and questions from this Bible Story Book. These books are some of my favorite for beautiful stories of Jesus and really good questions that stir thought and conversations with little ones. I highly recommend them! 

Watching this handsome boy at my grandma's house makes me feel all the warm fuzzies! I grew up spending my days with her while my mom worked, and I always dreamed about my children playing here one day. Solomon was coloring in an old coloring book from when I was little!

Party decorating for my niece's first birthday.... so much pink and sparkles and pretty things! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan