Slider

fun & exciting news!!!

June 1, 2017


We are so excited to share our wonderful news!!! I can't believe that I get to experience the months ahead and have another sweet baby to love. I feel so thankful and I can't wait to watch Solomon become a big brother also. He is obsessed with babies right now, so I can't wait to see him with his baby brother or sister. He's pretty adamant that the baby is a boy, but we won't know for sure until August. Things have been slow around here thanks to some serious nausea and exhaustion, but I finally feel like things are settling down. I'm officially 10 weeks tomorrow, which is the same time I started to feel better, last time. Of course I'm still tired, but I am chasing a toddler around most of the day..... so, I don't see that ending any time soon. Such a wonderful reason to be tired!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan