Slider

weekly three.

May 12, 2017

It has been quite the week for us. Solomon has been in rare form thanks to some canine teeth coming in. We are all tired. There has been a lot of crying (some on my part as well) and barely any sleeping. God bless, that Wednesday night of solid sleep, though! But, I have to say that with the weekend ahead full of celebrations for mothers, I can't imagine my life any other way. I'm so thankful and overwhelmed by this big love that I'm so blessed to experience. Even if that means I am sleep deprived at times - motherhood is hard. Really, really hard, but is also really, really good! Here's to all you mommas out there, hope you get a bunch of hugs and kisses from your little people!


Trying to pay attention to my monthly goals and spend more time outside with this boy! It makes him so happy....


Artwork from Solomon that made my heart almost burst thanks to the sweet ladies at the gym childcare.


& more craft time this morning at the Children's Museum! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan