Slider

the first bath.

September 25, 2015

One of the things that I was most nervous about was the first bath. I know babies don't normally like them and it breaks my heart when he screams and yells (mainly during diaper changes) so I wasn't looking forward to that either. Once we decided to tackle the job I knew I wanted to get some pictures to remember the moment. His sweet little face was so unhappy but there were a few moments when he could relax and enjoy it a little bit. 


I know that he will eventually love baths and I'm excited for all the splashes and giggles whenever that time comes, but for right now, I will soak in all the firsts that we get to have with our little man.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan