Slider

Pregnancy Post // third favorites.

September 8, 2015

The third trimester is almost in my rear view mirror and I'm excited to welcome the fourth trimester! Just being patient and waiting for Solomon to decide on when he is ready!!! But, here are some of the things that I loved during those uncomfortable few months and especially in the last month of pregnancy. 




1 // leggings
These are super comfy and I've been loving them around the house and even sleeping in them at night. I find myself washing them a lot since I'm constantly reaching for them. I'm also packing them in my Momma Bag for the birthing center stay since they will be comfy during that postpartum time also. 

2 // fitness ball
I've been living on this thing during the past few weeks and I know I will be using it a lot during the early stages of labor at home also. 

3 // best pillow everrrrr
Peter actually bought me this pillow for my Mother's Day gift and I've used it every day since but it has been a life changer during these last few months. The more uncomfortable sleeping becomes the more I love this pillow. I also love that it can be used for breast feeding after the baby is here also! My sis-in-law swears by this pillow which made me want to buy it in her first place.

4 // acupuncture
I started going to acupuncture once a week during week 34 and bumped my visits up to twice a week starting in week 37. It has been such a great relaxation technique and I'm interested to see if the labor is "fast and furious" because of it also. I did a lot of research about acupuncture and pregnancy and after reading a lot I thought it was worth a shot. We'll see how it all works out! 

5 // red raspberry leaf tea
I also started drinking this every few days after starting acupuncture and now that I'm in the end of pregnancy I'm trying to drink a cup a day, as long as I remember. It tastes great and the benefits of drinking it before birth and after birth was enough for me! 

6 // dates
I usually gobble down six of these a day while drinking my tea. It has been said to help shorten labor if you eat six a day during the last month of pregnancy and why not, since they taste so great! I'm kind of obsessed with them. Some don't like the taste and have to mix them with something else but I personally love them and could have way more than six a day. My doula also recommended eating them to keep "things regular" during those last few weeks of pregnancy and I can honestly say they have helped a TON! 

7 // hot showers
This is the one thing I can hardly go without. I could honestly take several a day, it just helps me feel more comfortable and I love to have a hot shower before bed and slather my whole body in coconut oil before putting on a pair of clean pajamas. It's a nightly ritual that I don't see ending after having the little man. I'm thinking this will be my ME TIME each day. 


What did you love during those last few months??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan