Slider

Solomon's second shower.

July 27, 2015


Over the weekend, these beautiful women above gave me and baby Solomon a wonderful shower!
I am so thankful for their love and friendship and I can't describe how thankful I am for the love they have for our little man already. He is so lucky!


It was so fun to spend time with my favorite ladies. I have been so blessed with so many groups of friends in the past few years and I always get excited when I can see them all in one room together. Work, church, new friends, old friends... they are all such a blessing to me! 


I was overwhelmed by all the wonderful gifts we received for our baby boy! It was so much fun to see all the little things that he will be able to use. I seriously sat in his room for hours and looked through everything, imagining what it will be like when he finally joins us! 

One of the most fun parts of the shower was the photo wall with all the props! My friends really know me well and I was so excited to have so many shots with my girls!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan