Slider

Goals // 7.15

July 1, 2015

Last time we took a trip on a plane, ready to hop on a plane this month to see family!

 
June Update
1// Have a wonderful "Babymoon" in Charleston - YUP! It was such a wonderful weekend and you can see more about here HERE.
2// Celebrate my Mom's birthday a little early with a Mom/Daughter trip to Charlotte - It was a fast but fun trip and you can see a little bit of it HERE.
3// Enjoy Father's Day with my dad & Peter - It was a great day and night to celebrate my dad and Peter!! More on that HERE.
4// Spoil Solomon a little bit with our first baby shower - Baby boy was most definitley spoiled and I can't wait to use all of the amazing gifts that we received for him! More on that wonderful night HERE. 
5// Start the Chronological Study again -I am back at it but I'm using the She Reads Truth plan so I can refresh what I have already read and read a little bit more since it is a different set up than what I did in the past. So far so good!


July Goals
1// Finish the nursery so we can enjoy August and not feel rushed
2// Travel to Niagara Falls for the Family Reunion and a cousin's wedding
3// Enjoy the baby shower for Solomon, given by my sweet girlfriends
4// REST! (a third trimester must)

2 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

YOU COMPLETED ALL OF YOUR GOALS! I'm back in to the study too and just cutting it up in to smaller chunks which is helping.

CassieEliya said...

That will definitely help! I honestly can't believe I finished all the goals last month!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan