Slider

double digits.

June 19, 2015

This week started the third trimester. I honestly can't believe it! It is so crazy to think how the past few months have flown by and I'm sure the next several weeks ahead will do the same. I love writing these little letters to our baby boy. I'm hoping to have a few more waiting for him before he arrives in September. I can't wait! 


The crib, side table, belly 
& some sweet shoes from his Auntie Whitney!


June 1, 2015

Dear Solomon,

As time is getting closer and closer I continue to think about how you will be ours. This little tiny human that we get to take home and love and cherish and enjoy once you finally arrive. I think that is the most exciting part for me, that I get to keep you! It may seem crazy since you have been with me all this time, but I can't wait to see you and hold you, and know you are truly ours. You are already so loved.

We are preparing for you in many ways. Making the plans to have your room ready, collecting all of your cute clothes and organizing all the little pieces that you will wear. Most of all, we are praying for your life and your heart. I already have so much love for you in my heart and I'm thankful every single day that God allowed me to feel this kind of love. I've never understood how He could love us so much until you became a reality. It amazes me that I can love your daddy and your little life so much, and then when I compare those feelings to God's love, it doesn’t even come close to the intensity of His love. Your life is a huge gift in that way.

To feel you growing and moving more every day is such a surreal feeling. To feel this connected and intertwined with a life is amazing and I love it so much. I love knowing that my body is sustaining you and helping you grow. Knowing that my life is giving you life and that the Lord made this happen. It leaves me feeling so incredibly thankful and in awe of life itself & so thankful for the God who made it.

You are on your way to us and we are less than 100 days away from meeting you, I can't begin to describe the amount of excitement I feel about that. Double digits, so exciting!! I can't wait to see what you look like, what features your daddy gave you and which are mine & I can't wait to see the little person that God made you to be. You are perfect, and we can't wait to love you!

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan