Slider

Sights + Seats // Minero

June 11, 2015


I wanted to find a new spot for lunch while we were in Charleston and when we stumbled upon Minero, we stopped to take a look at the menu by the door. When I read "Queso Fundido -roasted poblano, chorizo, handmade tortillas", I told Peter we had to go inside! It definitely did not disappoint. The amount of thought they put into each item on the menu and the research on "the tortilla" blew us away. It was delicious!


Peter picked a couple of tacos to eat and a margarita to sip on. He said both were very good!
I chose the shrimp and grits since it was a completely different kind of dish. It was so good
and by far the most interesting shrimp and grits I've ever had!


We will definitely keep this spot on the radar for our weekend trips 
& I'm looking forward to trying one of their margaritas next time!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan