Slider

Goals // 6.15

June 1, 2015

June = Summer weather and fresh eggs from the chicks!

May Update
1// Clean out the junk room to get ready for the nursery - it's clean and ready once we have the furniture purchased! My mom is being her normal wonderful self and painting the room for us while we are in Charleston this weekend so once that is done all we have to do is assemble the furniture and decorate!!

2// Enjoy my first Mother's Day and love on the Mothers in my life - yes, it was wonderful and I shared a little bit about that day HERE.
 
3// Complete a 30 Day Arm Challenge - nope. oooops, but I am on track now and have a plan in place plus I'm back in the gym at work since the heat outside was making me swell way too much. 

4// Celebrate Peter's Birthday - we had a wonderful weekend and several days of celebrating his birthday and I also shared a little love for that wonderful man HERE.

5// Enjoy Memorial Day off of work - we did a little shopping (purchased the rocking chair!!!!!!!) and some yummy mexican food for lunch, then we had a little cookout at our house with our moms and Peter's sister that was in town with her son. It was a lot of fun, and relaxing!



June Goals
1// Have a wonderful "Babymoon" in Charleston!
2// Celebrate my Mom's birthday a little early with a Mom/Daughter trip to Charlotte.
3// Enjoy Father's Day with my dad & Peter.
4// Spoil Solomon a little bit with our first baby shower!
5// Start the Chronological Study again.

4 comments:

socalledhomemaker said...

You did a great job on your May goals! Good luck in June!

Cassie Lee said...

Your mom is the sweetest!

CassieEliya said...

THANKS!!! I'm excited for June!

CassieEliya said...

SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan