Slider

Solomon's first shower.

June 30, 2015

Over the weekend we celebrated our sweet baby boy with his first shower! It was so much fun to be surrounded by so many family and friends at my mom's house. Of course she (and some other sweet family members) worked so hard to make this happen and I'm so thankful! 

^^the cake was made by my super talented cousin, Sweet By & By Cakery!


These two gifts, the bib above and the book below were so special!
My aunt made me a bib out of my grandpa's old shirts which is a wonderful way for Solomon to have a little piece of his great grandpa! My mom-in-law gave me a book that used to belong to Peter when he was little and wrote a sweet note in it. 
Both so special and I can't wait to share them with our little man. 


So thankful for this sweet woman and my wonderful family!
Solomon is so blessed already and I can't wait for him to feel all the love
that everyone already has for him. It is a true blessing!!

2 comments:

Kelli B said...

Love the bib made from your grandpa's shirts. That is really special! :)

CassieEliya said...

It was so special, and I can't wait to see him in some "Papa Plaid" since that's what he as known for! LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan