Slider

Week's End.

November 17, 2014


HIGHLIGHTS:


Shopping and spending time with my grandma and mom over the weekend! It was nice to check off a lot from my Christmas shopping list for so many special people and make some new memories with these women. At one point during the weekend, the three of us were walking down a side walk - me, my grandma, then my mom - when a man said, "three generations??" with a smile. It made me super thankful that I get to spend time with my mom and grandma. It is a blessing, that's for sure! 

Eating breakfast at the amazing, Flying Biscuit, yesterday morning!!


WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED LAST WEEK:


- I can't wait to try these Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls soon.
- Crazy about these pretty plants for my kitchen!


Linking up with Oak + Oats Week's End link-up!
Check it out and share your favorite post from last week :)

4 comments:

meg - me with the three said...

That video you posted on Instagram of yall shopping was hilarious!!!

CassieEliya said...

I seriously could watch it over, and over!!! haha!

Pam Pridmore Graybeal said...

Thanks for always wanting to spend time with us! Love you too pieces!!!
Think how much fun it will be when we have FOUR generations on our yearly shopping trips?!?!?!

CassieEliya said...

it will be AWESOME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan