Slider

Crafting and Wrapping.

November 25, 2014

You may recall some fun Fall Crafts from back in September at my Mom's house, so we clearly wanted to work on some Christmas crafts together! Whitney had her heart set on some square wreaths for her windows (which turned out SOOO cute!!) and my Mom worked on a beautiful reindeer art piece that isn't quite finished yet. I couldn't figure out what kind of craft I wanted to do so I decided to start on my Christmas wrapping, instead! Wrapping gifts is one of my favorite things to do and since I fell in love with several paper choices a couple weeks ago in Atlanta, I was dying to get started! 


Some snacks, crafts and a lot of laughs! 
A very fun night with two of my favorite people :)
I'm so glad we will make this a yearly tradition!

Do you have any Christmas traditions that you look forward to? 

2 comments:

Pam Pridmore Graybeal said...

GOSH...I should have taken some photos of you and your pretty gifts! So sorry.

CassieEliya said...

haha!! I realized I was missing from all photos after I got home. No big deal, there is plenty of ME on this space already ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan