Slider

cake and dancing is always a good idea.

November 5, 2014

My mom went by strict instructions to freeze our wedding cake topper and it safely sat in our freezer until our one year anniversary photo session. I wanted to have some pictures taken of us eating our cake together and toasting to our first year of marriage. It has been such a great year and I think it is important to celebrate that. Celebrating all of the moments that have filled our year one. I'm already loving year two, and I'm so excited to see where we are a year from now. Now, on to the cake!


high fives and kisses for a great first year as Mr. & Mrs.


Then we went out on the back porch for a little dancing....
this guy.... love him so much!

{Photos are property of Living on Cloud Nine blog, 
& are artistic property of Red Apple Tree Photography
I loved getting dressed up for some cake and wearing some of our wedding pieces again! Peter's tie & cuff links, my wedding shoes & jewelry... all of it makes me giddy. That man though, he makes me the giddiest! 

Also, hop over to Sage the Blog to read my guest post about the Three Marriage Dont's
that Peter and I have learned over the past year as husband and wife!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

So sweet!

Sarah @ 12 Twenty Seven said...

Such a sweet way to document your first year together and man and wife! I can tell ya that it only gets sweeter with time! Happy Anniversary!

CassieEliya said...

Thaaanks! :)

CassieEliya said...

Thank you for your sweet comment!! :) I'm so looking forward to a lot of sweet years ahead!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan