Slider

Goodbye June.... How ya doin, July?

July 4, 2012


Wow… I can’t believe that this year has flown by so quickly. I don’t know why it always surprises me but it does.
Another month come and gone but I’m looking forward to the exciting months ahead.
vacations and weddings and summer and most of all fall.
Sorry Summer, you don’t have anything on those beautiful leaves and football fun!!


Goodbye, June. You were fun.
You spoiled this little gal with downtown date nights, summer dresses, weekend trips, 
frozen yogurt, cool mornings and even the hot afternoons.
A lot of memories were made over the past 30 days but I’m ready for July.
More heat and more fun sounds okay by me.
After all… it’s going to fly by before we know it.

Happy 4th of July everyone!!! 
have fun with fireworks, family & friends, and all of your traditions. 
this hot summer day is always a great time so enjoy whatever you do.... and yes. I do have 
the song Independence Day by Martina McBride stuck in my head. 
You're welcome for placing it in yours... ;) 

1 comment:

a m b e r said...

yep, now it's stuck in my head! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan