Slider

woah!

July 11, 2011

I went to my first spin class tonight.  Obviously I did survive BUT it was a close call.  I've never had sweat dripping and landing on my eye lashes before.... I've never wanted to cry in a room full of people so badly.... and I've never peddled as fast as I could in a dark room with VERY loud music and a disco ball spinning.  It was definitely an experience!  

Since I haven't been able to sit down and update a lot lately I thought I'd share a few things that have kept me smiling lately! 

Last Thursday I drove to Spartanburg for some Happy Hour fun with my old co-workers.  I hardly get to talk to them now and I miss them SO much but more than anything I miss the "US" that we had.  The goofy, crazy, silly co-worker love that you don't find that often!  


My girls... a little blurry but still great


Friday night was Dinner Club.... we got SOAKED while trying to grill our chicken and corn then enjoyed a ChickFlick!  Morning Glory... definitely a cute movie, I just love Rachel McAdams!  Saturday was a perfect COMPLETELY lazy day which I totally loved.  I enjoy that sometimes! 


Glad today went by quickly and I got to spend some time with Jocie Ashworth!!!!!  She's so wonderful and she definitely kept me going on that darn bike!  Love you, Friend!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan