Faith&Endurance

This is probably the hardest post I've ever written.  I've been putting it off for a few days now and it finally feels like the right time.  I'm no longer in a relationship with Peter.  This is something that I have been praying about for a couple of months now and I felt like I officially got my confirmation to take that final step.  

The past 3 years have been so wonderful and I have learned so much about myself, the world and relationships in general. Right now I am sad.  I'm hurt, bruised... confused; but the ONE thing that has stayed constant is God's hand in everything.  I know my relationship with God is stronger than ever and that's why I had the strength to do what I had to do.  Don't get me wrong, it sucks... I'm just going to be honest!  BUT I truly feel like this is the right thing to do for me and my heart. 

I know it will be hard for a while.  Moving forward from something that had become a constant in your life is never easy. I am so thankful for the people I have around me... I'm extremely lucky!  You all have been amazing and I love you for that.  I might be a little slack with the blogging and some things might change around on here... we'll see what happens.  I am looking forward to the future, I know that whatever God has in store for me will be everything that I need.  

For right now I am going to spend time in God's Word and writing in my journal.  This helped me make it through the night on Wednesday.... 

The Book of James is simply wonderful....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...