Slider

Faith&Endurance

July 16, 2011

This is probably the hardest post I've ever written.  I've been putting it off for a few days now and it finally feels like the right time.  I'm no longer in a relationship with Peter.  This is something that I have been praying about for a couple of months now and I felt like I officially got my confirmation to take that final step.  

The past 3 years have been so wonderful and I have learned so much about myself, the world and relationships in general. Right now I am sad.  I'm hurt, bruised... confused; but the ONE thing that has stayed constant is God's hand in everything.  I know my relationship with God is stronger than ever and that's why I had the strength to do what I had to do.  Don't get me wrong, it sucks... I'm just going to be honest!  BUT I truly feel like this is the right thing to do for me and my heart. 

I know it will be hard for a while.  Moving forward from something that had become a constant in your life is never easy. I am so thankful for the people I have around me... I'm extremely lucky!  You all have been amazing and I love you for that.  I might be a little slack with the blogging and some things might change around on here... we'll see what happens.  I am looking forward to the future, I know that whatever God has in store for me will be everything that I need.  

For right now I am going to spend time in God's Word and writing in my journal.  This helped me make it through the night on Wednesday.... 

The Book of James is simply wonderful....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan