Slider

Laughter and Joy

April 7, 2011


I got this awesome book from my Mom for Christmas………

And when I was trying to think of a Christmas gift for my 2 best friends, Jocie & Katie (we had a slightly late Christmas) I couldn’t think of anything.  At the same time I wanted to do this little daily devotional but of course with all the many things that add up in my day, sadly I never made time.  So, I came to a splendid resolution that I would buy the same book for Joc and Katie so we could all do it together.  Accountability always helps and we can grow together.
Yea, pretty awesome… right?

Well, tonight I’m finally giving Jocie her book so we can all start our daily time with God tomorrow!  I also got them a little notebook to go along with the book so we can journal daily as well and then meet for coffee every few weeks and talk about what we are learning and share how the book is touching us.  Can’t wait to meet my wonderful friends tonight so we can catch up and have some yummy coffee (and maybe some cake) at Coffee Underground!  Last time we were all together was our Wilmington Girls Weekend and that was almost TEN days ago!  Haha, I miss them!!!

I’m going to leave you all with a bible verse I ran across last night during my quiet time and it was the PERFECT thing to read.  Yesterday was a hard day at work.  I came home moody.  And honestly, went to bed still feeling a bit crabby from my crazy, hectic day.  But when I read this verse I felt this overwhelming happiness inside!  It was just what I needed to hear.  Hope you enjoy it as well!  

Job 8:21 "He will once again fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy."


Even right now it still makes me smile!  Hope everyone has had a marvelous week!!!  Get excited, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan