Slider

weekly three.

February 22, 2019

Woohoo!!! We made it to Friday! This week has been such a LOOOOONG week thanks to the dreadful weather and the tv detox at our house. Anytime we have a sick boy, the tv is on way more than normal, which always means we have to suffer the meltdowns once we are all healthy. Thankfully, we all survived and I’m so ready for the weekend! We have some fun family things planned which is going to be nice, but other than that, I’m going to try and finish organizing our master bedroom! Wish me luck!! The Marie Kondo corner is starting to get out of control, which definitely does not bring me joy. Happy Weekend!

Fresh fruit for snacks and pretending it’s spring outside!


Leaving my DIY heart on the back door until March 1st, because it makes me smile....


We got all of our Usborne books this week from a party I had & they are so good!!! Loving them all, and I really love watching Solomon enjoy them. He didn’t even ask for tv time last night!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan