Slider

weekly three.

February 1, 2019

Happy February, and happy Friday!!!! I'm so excited to see this weekend arrive. It has been a fun week for us and we have a lot of birthday fun planned. Both for my nephew and a little Super Bowl shindig for my birthday. I always have to share my day with the Super Bowl, so it's a good thing I love football. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!!!! 

working on the letter A this week has been a lot of fun with my big boy!

so much goodness from our weekly meeting at Mom to Mom. Forever thankful for that program!!

I'm really excited to see Solomon starting to use several colors while coloring a picture instead of coloring everything the same color! So fun to watch him growing up right before my eyes!!

1 comment:

Julie | A Hopeful Hood said...

Hope you have a fun birthday/super bowl celebration!! And maybe Solomon can teach Aiden you can use more than 1 color on a picture? Haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan