Slider

weekly three.

February 8, 2019

This week was crazy with the little guys in the house coughing and wiping noses all day. It was long, and the nights were mostly sleepless. However, the beautiful weather that we had this week, definitely helped me make it to Friday. I'm definitely happy to see the weekend here, and I'm hoping that we might be on the other side of the virus that took over our house. You enjoy your weekend!!! 

Squeezing in some school time when Solomon felt like it. I was surprised at how often he still wanted to sit down and work on some things!

Like I said, the weather was a huge gift this week, and we all enjoyed it!! My new favorite photo of my favorite little brothers.

Enjoying a family date night at one of our favorite spots, Iron Hill Brewery. The food is so good and the beer is delicious! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan