Slider

weekly three.

March 1, 2019

This week was a good one, starting with sunshine and playing outside and all the good things that Spring like days bring. Then the rain came back. I’m trying to not let it get to us but it’s hard to get the energy out with the weather not working with us! I’m hoping we can find some moments this weekend to get out of the house and explore! I’m so happy it’s friday!! Hope you have a good one!

Starting the week with sunshine and some outside playtime was so good for us!!! I also love how Asher watches every single thing Solomon does! He loves his big brother so much.


The Spring weather is making me so happy, and the trees happy too! Even the chicks are giving us eggs again. So happy!!


This boy is officially 14 months old, even if February doesn’t have a 29th day to mark it! I’ll be sharing some highlights from the last month of Asher on Monday, but this picture before bed just shows all his sweetness!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan