Slider

weekly three.

January 6, 2017

I made it a whole year of my weekly three and only missed two.... both of those being holiday weekends, so I guess that's pretty good! I'm proud of myself. I'm also looking forward to a new year full of weekly three posts. Looking back at them really makes me smile! This weekend will be fun for us, our first trip to Charleston of 2017!!! I wonder how many we can make happen this year...?!? Driving into downtown made me all kinds of giddy!!!!! I love this place! Hope you have a great weekend.

Taking a picture of our new door and then noticing that little cutie smiling out the window! Cutest nephews alive!!!


Pizza lunch from Grimaldi's! Yum!!!


Walking around in slightly warmer weather looking for some snacks!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan