Slider

a night at the drive.

June 2, 2016


We were so excited to be invited to a ball game at Flour Field, to watch the Greenville Drive play with the Haro Group, last night! It's really neat to have used a real estate company that goes above and beyond for their customers. When we bought our house almost three years ago, I didn't realize we would still be celebrating with them, even after buying our home. When I said hi to our buyers agent, he reminded me that the last time he saw me was before we were married. It was so strange, I feel like we have been married for so long now, not in a bad way of course, but because we have done so much in the last two years & eight months of marriage. A lot of that being our first baby. Anyways, I didn't mean to get all sappy in a blog post about a baseball game, but it is nice to have those simple moments of thankfulness when you don't expect them. It was a fun night and I think Solomon enjoyed his first baseball game, plus, I was really excited for him to wear his baseball butt outfit!!

Poor banana, haha! 

Such a great night with awesome weather!! What a great way to start the month of June!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan