Slider

Summer Favorites.

August 20, 2015

This summer has definitely been the most interesting summer of my life. With enjoying our second year of marriage, preparing for a new member of our family & trying to travel and have as much fun as we can in the process. Looking back over the past few months was a lot of fun and I'm excited to share little bits and pieces of my favorite parts thanks to The Circle Link-up for this month!


Starting off the summer with one of my favorite holidays
and one that hit home in a new way for me, Mother's Day!


Next up was our wonderful Babymoon in Charleston!!
It was such a fun weekend and I can't wait to take our baby boy
to one of our favorite cities in the future.


Another awesome part of summer is all the cookouts and weddings, 
it was fun to see friends and celebrate during busy weekends like this one


Taking road trips with for shopping and quality time with my Mom
is always a summer must and our weekend trip for baby shopping was so much fun!


Speaking of that baby boy, it was so sweet to celebrate his life with my family and friends at his two showers. The first with my family and the second with my friends!! 




& of course you have to celebrate summer with a 4th of July cookout!
I'm so glad we have made this a fun tradition with our family and friends!! 



The Summer vacation to Niagara Falls was the perfect way to end the busy season
before taking time to settle in at home and prepare for the big arrival!
It was so much fun to get away and out of town in a new place with family.



THE CIRCLE LINK-UP

What are YOUR summer highlights? Are there things you learned, trips you took, photos you took that you haven't shared yet? Or are there some things you still hope to cross off your summer bucket list? Write your post, grab a button (or use the hashtag #thecirclelinkup), and see what everyone else was/is up to this summer below!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan