Slider

Home full of Joy!

November 1, 2013

I’m pretty excited about the month of November for several reasons {beautiful colorful leaves, first thanksgiving as a wife, scarves, sweaters & boots, oh my!) but one of the most exciting parts about this new month is the photo challenge on Instagram that I’m taking part in. It’s a little different than the usual random photo a day kind of thing since the photos you share are intended to point toward the JOY in your home. What better way to enjoy my first November in our new home together, right? Yes… that’s what I thought too.


This is the list of daily photos and all the details on the fun challenge.


Since day 1 is your favorite room in your house this was a no brainer but I have shared so much about our Dining Room before I didn’t want to do the normal kind of photos. This photo means so much to me and definitely makes this room even more special now. The morning of the BEST DAY EVER {aka, our wedding day} was spent in this space. Me and some of my favorite ladies laughed, talked, prayed, ate a delicious brunch, sipped on tasty mimosas all while I got to relax and have my hair done in this pretty blue room. It will forever make this room so special to me.

So, now you need to join in the fun and accept this joyful challenge for November.
Happy Friday Friends!!! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan